Looking to meet some cool people in Abu Dhabi

I moved to UAE in January, New Years Day to be specific. I am originally from Boston, also lived in New York City and lived in Connecticut for last several years. I'm enjoying UAE and it's diversity, but since I arrived I've spent most time at the office and with co-workers. I'd like to get connected to the ex-pat community for new things to do, lessons learned, etc. I certainly hope that joining this network helps with that.

i believe there are many different & nice people around u anywhere,its depend on what do u think of "cool"
: )

Hello dear friend,
Iam an Indian, 29 years old. I have been working in Abu Dhabi for 2 months only.  since i am a new person here I am looking for a frnd like you as you are an able person to know something and also i would like to make a friendship with you in abu dhabi. I hope, by your frndship, I can get language fluency and something more than from others. in day time, i will be in online.

Hi,

I'm new in the UAE, I've recently moved here from London. I have been living and working in Al Ain since May, and now I'm moving to the Abu Dhabi office, so before I move my aim is to at least make a few 'genuine', like minded friends so I don't feel out of place.

I hope I do hear back from you or from anyone else who reads this :)

Regards,

Mohit

hello ,

good day to you , how you doing . yes , am living here since long time and really like it . why don't we hang out , lot of places over here to enjoy  , when u have time call 050 3232718
my email [email protected]

regards and keep n touch

Medo well up for it. Just arrived in Abu Dhabi last night, so lets organise something.