Japan

i am really curious about life over there . it would be nice if any one can share those information with me

Hi and welcome to Expat.com ibtissemm!

Could you please introduce yourself?

Thanks
Armand

hi i am ibtissem from tunisia , i am curious about japan because i want to live there

Hi ibtissemm,

Which part of Japan would you like to visit and maybe to settle please ? ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

i think of tokyo mostly but i would like to visit hiroshima and maybe more

Hi Ibtissem, how are you I moved to Japan recently now living in Shizuoka prefecture.. let me know if you need any help ,cheers.

Code:

that's so cool, can you tell me about how is life there of course once you are settled and checked the area :) please and thank you inadvance

hola mi nombre es jean diego y desearia trabajar en el aerea de counter en el aeropuerto de nagoya ,hablo ,el español ,portugues ,japones ,ingles intermedio ...gracias .

Hi jean diego !

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English so that everyone can understand and participate?

Thanks
Armand

Hi,
I am Sohana, a Malaysian living in Japan. I've been here since year 2000!!!
We have lived in Hokkaido (a must place to visit and live), Niigata (never go there in winter - horrible, cold, dark and long winter days.... summer especially early August is the best, as you get to view the biggest firework display), we lived in Kyoto - well of course it's a wonderful place to visit, but honestly speaking i did not really enjoyed living there, everything is way too expensive, getting around is convenient but driving is hell.. it is always packed and too many tourists.. the local treat you like a stupid tourist all the time.. sigh! and now we live in a small town in Mie prefecture.. it is nice and quiet (and cheap) and the hustle of big towns i.e. Nagoya, Kyoto, Kobe, Osaka is not that far away.. 

Hope you'd come to Japan..

thank you so much <3

wfoulk2313 - If you do have a choice in deciding where to reside, I'd have to say Hokkaido.. :)
For other parts of Japan, please observe the weather pattern especially the long, hot and VERY HUMID summer before moving there.. I usually return to Malaysia for summer break but this year we thought of staying here and enjoy the various summer activities.. oh boy totally wrong move on my part.. it was too hot and too humid to even move.. we had the air conditioner at full blast and 2 fans working 24/7.. and all we did was lie around.. what a waste.. hehehehehe