LF Yoga class, Teaching job, friends, Advice, Cell phone,and apartment

Hello just arrived in PP its 349 AM:)I paid 40k Riel for a short tug ride and 80k riel for a seedy hotel room.

Would like to avoid making those mistakes on day 2. Does anyone have any advice.

Been browsing for some apartments that seem legit. Would really love any advice on safe/clean/quiet neighborhoods.

Perhaps somebody also knows a place to start looking for a teaching job. I've read the best route it to print up CV and have tug driver take me to various schools. I am 6 classes away from having my BA, will be finishing online. Also I am not ESL or TEFL qualified but I've read that you don't have to be in Cambodia?

Also would love to find a yoga class/meet-up, and a place to buy a cell phone:)

Lee

Do you have experience in teaching?
For the phone, Many many places... depends on what kind of phone you want... prices from 15$ to 600$.

I've a lot of experience teaching, but no experience teaching in a classroom outside of University. My training experience was in the military, where I regularly trained and updated soldiers knowledge in relevant ways.

I also draw a lot of training experience from my jobs in the U.S. where I trained and taught team members, customers, and boy scouts.

I am six classes away from having my BA in Business Management. I take classes at University of Phoenix; where we often give presentations, and share information in front of a classroom.

Anyway that you think I should approach a cv? or any tips at all would be greatly appreciated. I really like it here and would love to inspire the youth.

I would really like to focus on teaching physical education, sustainable living, literature(inspire them to read), online business,and healthy eating; all of which I feel like would benefit these youth in the long run.

I have also recently published a book which attempts to reach, teach, and inspire young adults and adult(specifically those who play video games) to eat healthy, yoga, tai-chi, conservation, clean living.

Ok I probably dragged that on to long sorry, and thanks for any help and advice you can offer.

do you already have a phone number ?
If yes, could you please send it tome by Private Message ?

I have a cell phone but still has american number...is there a way to change that here; cheaply?

is it locked on your provider ? Because a Khmer sim card is only 3 or 4 $