Meeting new friends

Hi everyone,

My name is Lan and I am 45 yrs old and married. We are planning on moving to Vietnam in Fall of 2014. I know it is early but I like to plan and sort out all the marbles before we leave. Hope to find new and good friends online before we arrive.

Regards,

Lan Vazquez

Hi, I am Tam, female, 38 years old and married (2 kids). Is there anything that I can help you before you settle in Vietnam?

Cheers
Tam

Hello Lan Vazquez.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Tam,

Thank you for your kind offer. I am researching the essentials in preparation for next years trip. My husband is retiring next year from his job and has decided to try out being an expat. lol.

I am interested in teaching English part-time so he doesn't drive me crazy. We have 3 girls between us and they are all grown up so we are free to travel and explore the world now!

Regards,

Lan

Hi Aurelie,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Regards,

Lan

MIA2013 wrote:

Hi everyone,

My name is Lan and I am 45 yrs old and married. We are planning on moving to Vietnam in Fall of 2014. I know it is early but I like to plan and sort out all the marbles before we leave. Hope to find new and good friends online before we arrive.

Regards,

Lan Vazquez

Hi Ms Lan, I'm Julie-My vietnamese name is Châu, I'm just 21 years old but I think when you come Vn I can help you if you need.
I'm finding friends over the world to improve my English.
Hope to make friend with you, Ms.Lan