Help needed please

Hi, I am an English lady who has been living here in Egypt for 13 years, but in the past  9 months my health has become bad, I now need to return to UK for urgent medical reasons, however, my pension is not enough to transport some of my personal possessions and myself. a friend told me about this website.

gofundme.com/3bvj74

What I am asking is if you could all be so kind as to send my link to as many places as you can ,any sites, in all countries,  I don't know that it will generate enough for my needs but it is worth a try.

I will post here if it is successful, all it will take is a minute of your time, thank you for your help.

Hi i have heard the British Embassy can help in such emergency's,

I wish you good luck.

good luck sister

thank you for your reply.  I have been in touch with the embassy and they can do nothing, I think they only help in real emergencies, and although I am sick, it is not an emergency.
Thank you for taking the time to write.  Yasmeen

thank you for your good wishes

Hey habebe, you know the situation here,,,and uou should also know THERE IS FREE HOSPITAL IN LUXOR, where you can be treated on the strength of your husbans,d i.d.   Your doctor will refer you.

I do not have a husband, and I have seen 4 doctors including one from Cairo who all gave me pills that nearly killed me. One lot of pills they prescribed for me have been banned in Europe and UK because of dangerous side effects. i need to go back and see good doctors. Been here long time and am now too old and sick to put up with bad medical treatment.