Shipping Companies

Hi There,

I am looking to ship a few boxes back to the UK.  Can someone please recommend the name of an honest or reliable shipping company?

Does the company provide the boxes or is that something that needs to be arranged by myself?  Is it cheaper to just pay the extra baggage cost at the airport?

Hope someone can help!

J

Most of shipping companies in Egypt don't offer a service of shipping a box to Europe, only full 20 foot size container which is too big and cost about 6000 L.E. Another option is DHL, TNT, Aramex which are expensive too but the price is varied from a company to another depends on the country of recipient, i advice you to call them all and check their prices, lately i found out that the best choice is Egypt Post, its a governmental company which offer a good and fast service up to 25 KG called EMS Egypt Mail Service but the price can be so cheap to some countries and so expensive to others egyptpost.org/en/services.aspx?Services_id=119
You can call them to ask about the price on this contact details which its mentioned on the website
For any inquiries, please call:16789 OR 23912356,
EMS mail is: [email protected]
Egymail mail is:[email protected]

Hi Mar,

A huge thanks for the info!  I'll check out the local courier service and give them a go - they sound like the most reasonable option.

Thanks so much for your help.

J

Hey There, make sure to 've insurance on al of ur boxes just incase, i'm working at aramex so if ya need any help let me know.

Hey and thanks for your response.

It seems the cost of paying extra at the airport (with my luggage) is actually cheaper than with a shipping company, so I'm just going to pay the additional amount when flying.

Thanks for responding all the same, it's much appreciated.

J