Need some Friend before I go to Poland

Hi everyone.Im planning to go to Poland and I dont know much about the place,its my first time to europen country.I need to have some friend before I go there.Is there anyone to be my  friend who could help me as I have alot of questions to ask :)

Sobia..All members on this site is your friend.

Hello SOBIA SALEEM.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

thank you so much dear.your welcome gives me a relief :)

Thank you much for asking.Its really nice of you.I will be in touch with you and will poke you with my queries.Stay blessed
SOBIA

Hi Sobia,

I am originally from Krakow in Poland and now I am living in UK.
If you need any advice, help got any questions just ask.
I know how it is difficult to get into new country.
Even within EU the culture is quite different.
First remember that things are done differently in each country and even things like bank transaction can looks different - like account number which in Poland got 21 numbers for ex, while in UK you got separate sort code and acc number.

Take care
Rafal

im from india too and i have planned to do MBA in poland. will i get a decent job if i learn polish well ? im quite good in english .please let me know asap .thanks in advance

Personally I would use your current language advantages which is English and India. We have quite a lot of share service centres mostly in IT and accounting. For example near Krakow in Zabierzow (20 minutes by train) you got huge business park. Plus India is quite popular direction to invest now. Learning polish is a must in long run but its very difficult language and to make it on reasonable level 2-3 years is a must. In Poland a lot people can speak English and all international companies should have decent level. So use your current skills rather.

Wish you all the best.
regards,
Rafal