Moved to Sopot - Where to meet people

Hi,

I just moved to Sopot, Poland and I was wondering if there are any cool places to meet people that speak English or perhaps any websites.

I live with my roommate, however, he works constantly.

Any help would be much appreciate it!

Thanks!

HI,,

SOPOT IS VERY GOOD CITY ,, I WAS THERE SINCE 2 WEEKS DURING MY HOLIDAY ,, I AM LIVING IN WARSAW SINCE 2 YEARS ,,
I SAW MANY MESSAGE SUCH AS THAT FOR THE PEOPLE WHICH THEY ARE MOVING TO SOME WHERE NEW ,,
ALL THE WEB SITE IN POLAND BY POLISH ,,
FROM ARE YOU ??
IF YOU LIKE WE CAN DEAL TOGETHER ,,

BEST REGARDS

MAGED IBRAHIM
[email protected]

Hi veponces,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

---------------------------------------

@maged h > you should please avoid caps lock on the forum. Thank you.

I don't know any places to meet, as you probably know already there's always foreign tourists boozing in sopot, you can try website: couchsurfing.org, it's more frequented by younger people, also if you want to meet for a drink with me you're welcome, I always go for a drink on saturday, sometimes, not often in middle of the week, good luck

hello

I live in gdansk close to Sopot and well it is kind of hard to meet people here so if you know any good spot please do share

In the mean time welcome to Poland

Me and my family have just moved to sopot too, I know your post was a few years ago but if your still here love to meet up, or anyone else's x

Hey Gemma,

I'm an American who currently lives in Gdansk for work. Would be cool to meet you and your family!

Ray