Living in Bydgoszcz, Poland - looking for friends

Hi, my name is Maia.

I've just moved to Bydgoszcz yesterday, and would like to meet some new people to show me around and to help with my Polish. I can help with your English as well.
Looking to make fun, cool friends!

Hey there Mala welcome to Expat.com :)

Why not tell us a bit more on what things you like to do and interested in, what you do?

SimCityAT
Expat.com Expert Team

Hello Jitka,

Well maybe when I'm in Wrocław we can meet up? It won't be soon but thank you... hope things go well for you too!

hello Maia and Jitka.

Hello, Maia!

I am moving to Bydgoszcz at the end of June and would be happy to get to know someone, who is also a new in town and who speaks English. Let me know if you are interested, and we can meet when I am there.

Hi Maia and Elly, I have just moved to Bydgoszcz myself and am looking to meet people that can also help with my Polish. Would be great to chat

Hi ;)

Hi Soll   :cool:

Hi Maia. I am Kisha and I live here in Bydgoszcz too. I was so delighted to see your post. Maybe you would like to meet and hangout with me tonight? What are you up to this weekend? I am really looking for someone who speaks english that I can hangout with as I don't have any friends here. I hope to hear from you.

Hi Maia. I am Kisha and I live here in Bydgoszcz too. I was so delighted to see your post. Maybe you would like to meet and hangout with me tonight? What are you up to this weekend? I am really looking for someone who speaks english that I can hangout with as I don't have any friends here. I hope to hear from you.

Hi Kishag,

I am here in Bydgoszcz and can hang out sometimes?

Well hello there Richard. How's your stay here in Bydgoszcz so far? How long have you been staying here?

Hi Kishag,

It's been good so far. Been here a week and settling in fine. How long have you lived here?

That's good to know. I've been here for about 9 months now. :)

Cool. Well depending what you are doing we can meet up during the week if you like? Just private message me if you're interested and we can arrange something.

Hi Maia
Have you had any luck finding Brits / English speakers in Bydgoszcz?

Hello, I live in Bydgoszcz for 2 years, I'm Polish and I willingly help in adaptation in Bydgoszcz. Feel free to contact me. Cheers!

hey, i am willing to move with my best friend and i just wanted to know how is life over there, too expensive?
:/

Hello
I will be moving to Bydgoszcz next week for work on a 2 year contract.

Hi there

I've just moved to the Bydgoszcz, is there is someone who live here and want to meet some friends?

VladKuz wrote:

Hi there

I've just moved to the Bydgoszcz, is there is someone who live here and want to meet some friends?

Welcome, VladKuz :)

This post is a bit old and last, members visited the forum a year ago. I do recommend that you create a new thread, introduce yourself on the thread pinned at the top of the forum. You can do both of course.

All the best

SimCityAT
Expat Team