Looking for Sponsor

Hi,

I am currently residing in South Africa and looking to move to Canada with my family.  I do however need a company to sponsor me employment.  I am a Financial Manager and have over 15 years experience.  I can send my CV and degree and other relevant documentation to you if you are able to assist.

I really hope someone is able to assist.  I have appointed Global Visas to assist with my Visa if I get a job, but first need to get one.

Please can someone help.

Kind Regards

Sharlene

Hello Sharlene. :)

Have you tried to post an advert in the Jobs in Canada section?

Articles -> Work/Labor market in Canada.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurelie,

Thank you so much I will do that.

Kind Regards

Sharlene

Hi Charlene.

I am in the agriculture section and staying in Kirkwood near P.E.

I am also looking for a sponcer and the emmigration consultant which I am working with is Ibridges, do you've heard of them? and they send me a contract which going to cost me R25k for a job visas and everything, but I still want to know if there is a cheaper way to do it, I am also new in this bussiness of emmigration and asked South Africans who stays in Canada to contact me, but still did not get any response.

If you got any news contact me on barryvdmerwe@gmail.com

Thanks
Barry

There is no way you should be paying anyone except the Canadian immigration service directly. You will need a sposnsor once you are in the country, but there is a lot to do before then. Having one doesn't save you any money.

Hi steve.

Thanks for the info, what is the route to go, and how long will it take to get there and get a job in the agriculture section, I do have a degree in Agrig management.

Thanks
Barry.
barryvdmerwe@gmail.com