WORK PERMIT OR VISAS

HI AM MARVA CURRENTLY RESIDES IN THE  BAHAMAS IS IT HARD TO GET A WORK PERMIT IN CANADA  AM READY  FOR A FRESH  START .

Hello  MARVA and welcome to the forum.

Canada has recently changed their policy to employ foreigners. They are currently offering work to locals there itself. Only skilled immigrants having bachelor degrees in some specific fields can benefit from express immigration. 

I invite you to read some relevant articles in our Living in Canada guide.

Please note that the forum should be used only to share information about expatriation, and it is asked that members avoid writing in Capital letters.

Regards
Kenjee

dear mr.kenjee,
how do i will apply ..for as a  expert migrant   ..any suggestion please..!!!

Please some one guide me how this express entry works and I wrote ielts exam and scored 6 in all bands .

Hi everyone,

Please have a look on our Living in Canada guide, it will help you to have answers to your questions.

Thank you

Stéphanie

please can you help me work out my visa to canada? mail *** call ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your personal contact on the forum for security measures.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello tonero2004,

You will get informations about visas in the following article : Visas. I suggest you do some research about visas first.

cheers,
Bhavna

Sharath dev wrote:

Please some one guide me how this express entry works and I wrote ielts exam and scored 6 in all bands .

Start reading from here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/ … -entry.asp

As of today, you need to have 450+ points to qualify for the Canadian government invitation.