New to Ankara!

Hello All!

I'm a new English teacher here in Ankara (just moved here yesterday). I graduated from college about a month ago and just decided to come to Turkey :) I will be living here for a year and would love to meet up with some fellow English-speakers for tea or coffee sometime. Also, let me know if there are any groups getting together or whatnot as I would love to join! My email is below.

Thanks!

-alex
athomas65@student.gsu.edu

Dear alexandraleigh
Welcome I live in European side of istanbul looking for English speaking friends and we have same group like minded .
I would like to welcome you and be friends
Cheers

Hi Alex,

Me to staying at Ankara. Love to meetup and have a tea or coffee. Let me know. Which part of Ankara you stay?

Hi Alex!

Welcome to Ankara. I've been here in Ankara for 2 months and Im from France. I would be happy to meet new people too.

Bye

Hey Everyone!
I'm Sam. I'am a Turkish expat after a new occupation in Ankara. I would really love to meet new friends and discover the city together. As a Turkish, I would be helpmate for any kind of problem or a question. If you wish we can arrange a meet up for this or next weekend. Hope to c you all. ciao

Hi,It's Javier, from Spain.

I arrived 3 months ago to Ankara, and I'm going to be here at leasts one more year. By teh time being I have met nice people, but I'm still willing to meet new friends :)

I have attended several times a meeting with French speakers.
You can find different people, Turkish, french,...and even Spanish
Just this saturday it has been planned a new meeting:
facebook.com/events/549673415078760/
If you want more details or excahnge our contact in order to have a meeting, chat or whatever, don't hesitate in contact me.

(By the way I speak French as well)

GÖrüsÜrÜz

Hello all, my name is Pablo and I'm from Spain.

I've been to Ankara a few times before but I really moved here last week and I'll be here for some months or maybe a whole year, so I'm looking forward to meeting people and making new friends!

If anyone feels like having a coffee or a beer or whatever this weekend, just send me a message :-)

Hi all, I just arrived in Ankara, my name is Patricio. And also I would really like to meet new friends..
I wait some contacts..

Cheers
Pato

hello,am coming to ankara too and will like to meet new friends. tell me more about you

heyy you all

Im calling everyone who wrote smthng up at the page, Im studying in ankara and spending most of my time with foreign student coming from all over the world,which is a great multicultural atmosphere. So pls dont hesitate to contact me for a coffee, beer or whatever you like and join our team.

cheers

Hello! Welocome to Turkey:)

bonjour je suis un étudiant dans le departement de langue et de litterature française dans l'université d'Ankara  je vis a Ankara. Je veut bien aimer de faire changement de langu, c'est pour ça que ça va etre un  pratique important pour moi....

Ankara is full :D

Hi grezcar > you should please write your message in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

hi i had many problems while living in US. i know the problems foreign people can have when they moved to new country, so i would like to help u guys if needed

thank u

hi everybody
i'm an english teacher. i graduated MA. from college. i'm going to come to Ankara to continue my education in phD position in English language teaching. would you please help me find a vacancy phd position there. what should i do? i'll be happy if you guide me
faithfully,
mehrnoosh

Ankara is one of the most loveable cities in Turkey, with its famous parks, nice universities, colleges, squares, you will love Ankara especially in wintertime.

You can visit ODTÜ clubs, both in internet and also in real life and get so many English speakers, it doesn't take so many months.

Go for it!

Good morning

Still in ankara?

Yes, still in Ankara unfortunately.

Hi!  Merhaba!  I just moved to Ankara for my work in humanitarian aid, and I would love to meet some great new friends and learn about fun things to do in the city.  Please feel free to contact me at andrea.m.garces (at) gmail.com  Thanks! :)

enjoy your stay