Looking for foreign friends in Ankara

Hello everyone, I'm looking for foreign friends for learning new cultures and languages, also help them about Turkish and living in Turkey. I'm Japanese Language and Literature student in Ankara University. Nice to meet you all :up:

vonsama wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm looking for foreign friends for learning new cultures and languages, also help them about Turkish and living in Turkey. I'm Japanese Language and Literature student in Ankara University. Nice to meet you all :up:

I am originally from Iran. I am an assistant professor at a universiy in Ankara. I am looking for a friend for practice English language.

I'd love to help you! Message me about your communication info!

Hi, Dear vonsama, my email is ***, please send email to me for next communication.

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
vonsama wrote:

Hello there. I am originally from Azerbaijan. But i am a student in Ankara and i don't have a lot of friends in Ankara. I would love to have a friend :)

Natik qrdaş xoşgelıb sen.
Umarım ankarada olmaktan memnun qalarsan.

Javad43 wrote:

Natik qrdaş xoşgelıb sen.
Umarım ankarada olmaktan memnun qalarsan.

Çox təşəkkür edirəm Javad. Ama men teze deyilem burda. Artiq bir xeyli müddətdi Ankaradayam

Hi Natik06 and Javad > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com

Dear Christine,
Ok, i will write in English language.

Hi, i am new in Ankara,  looking for foreign and local friends i can speak , English, Arabic  / Farsi and Hindi,

Thus nice learning varieties of cultures makes you a hero and a heroine bcos you should know all cultures little by little I wish we xchange that with Turkish culture if you know and you can am fr GHana 🇬🇭 but live in turkey

Living in Eskisehir?

Hi.
It will be a great homour to learn about the Japanese culture. I Ghanian- American with a fair knowledge from both countries. I live in Ankara  and currently doing my staj after studying electrical electronics engineering. Guess we could talk more on phone or have lunch of coffee together if ok by you.
Best regards.

hi i am from morocco i speak arabic french and english. i am karatéka. i like immigrat in Turquie. i am openning of request about our morrocan culture.

Hi ...   nice to know

Hello everyone, I am Fatima from Iran. Ive recently moved to Ankara and Im looking for foreigner friends here ☺😊

Ya hi am iyad from Palestine nice to meet you here dear

Hello Dear Lyad
How are you? I hope you are doing well.  your welcome to the Ankara.  Also I am searching for a good friend. I am living in the eryama. What section of Ankara are you?

Hi. My name is Aimen and i am a 30 year old doctor visiting Turkey and currently residing in Ankara for a week and looking for English speaking people to get to know.

hi there
im wisam im really happy to find such website that help me to find friends in ankara who can talk english im living in ankara

vonsama wrote:

hi im wisam how are you i really happy to find someone can talk english here

Fatimaaa wrote:

Hello everyone, I am Fatima from Iran. Ive recently moved to Ankara and Im looking for foreigner friends here ☺😊

Hi Fatma
how R u ?
im wisam .......... hi

hello everyone,is there any foreigner in Ankara?I want to practice english,Also I can help for Turkish,thanks

@Javad43  Hi. I'm Romina from Iran and live in Ankara and look for some friends to practice English

@Fatimaaa Hi I'm Romina from Iran and live in Ankara , look for some friends here

Hello everyone,ıs there new friends to practice english in Ankara?

Hi I am in ankara

Hello Shahrokh,

Welcome to expat.com!

For which purpose are you in Ankara?

Are you working or studying there?

Do tell us a bit more about yourself1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

I am here to set up business, now I am just tourist and starting to do migration process,

my company in Iran working in service development based on generating software programs.

@Yoginee

I am here to set up business, now I am just tourist and starting to do migration process,

my company in Iran working in service development based on generating software programs.

@Yoginee I am speaking Farsi and English and trying to learn Turkish