Ankara Outdoor Activities

Hello, merhaba.

I'm Malaysian and now attach to one company at Ankara for a sometime. While here, I love to make friends and find an outdoor/extreme activities like ATV, hiking, jungle tracking, group camping, backpack to somewhere in Turkey etc.

So far, I already visit Ulus, Tuz Gulu, Capadokya and Hattusa.

Please let me know you if you have a plan.

Maybe a coffee or tea after office or during a weekend.

Looking forward from you all.

Regards,
expat

Maybe we can arrange a coffee or tea and talk about what activity can be done during the weekend.

Love to meet you alls and make friends.

C ya. Have a nice day.

hmm you can go to Dikmen valley or Mogan Lake if you're in Ankara. Great places!

Do somebody here know some place at Ankara offer ATV quad bike ride? Thinking to ride ATV this weekend. Love to have members here to join me this weekend.

Looks like no Ankara expat here love to join outdoor activities? Maybe we can arrange a meetup somewhere?

Hey Hadey!
I'm new  in Ankara as well and I would really like to meet Expats in Ankara to discover the city together. It would be a good idea to arrange a meet up with all expats. maybe even this weekend we can arrange a meetup to have a drink?

Hi,It's Javier, from Spain.

I arrived 3 months ago to Ankara, and I'm going to be here at least one more year. By the time being I have met nice people, but I'm still willing to meet new friends :)

I really like nature and outdoor activities.
By the way, I'm llokig for a second haand bike.you might find here something itneresting as well for you:
sahibinden.com/en/search.php?b[search_text]=bisiklet

Don't hesitate in contact me in order to arrange some something.

Bye

Im In Ankara and would love to meet new people to :)
my off days are saturday and sunday, let me know if you guys are planning something :)