New friends in Ankara

Merheba everyone my name is Gregory I'm from Canada and living in Ankara GOP and looking to meet new friends and possibly meet some people who are interested  in a business type venture together in Ankara or other cities in Turkey.
cheers

Welcome to the blog Gregory,

You might want to use the NETWORK section for better results.

Good luck
Z

tsenekos86 wrote:

Merheba everyone my name is Gregory I'm from Canada and living in Ankara GOP and looking to meet new friends and possibly meet some people who are interested  in a business type venture together in Ankara or other cities in Turkey.
cheers

Hi Gregory
What type of businesses you look for?
Regards.

Edit

hi :) how are you

hi gregory  my name is erdem ,i'm turkish but grew up in australia now living in turkey for over  25 years i work i'a coach of matials arts i would have the pleasure of waiting to meet you i live in ankara  ,i'm also looking  for new  people to make freinds with them  if you want i could be your friend in turkey.  my mail *** please do write to me.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Gregory,

My name is Faida I'm Iraqi but living in Egypt...I'm intending to visit Turkey after 2 months in sha Allah.

I intend to find job ' I'm professional English teacher and ELITES teacher.

I hope we can be friends and looking to hear your advice and suggestions... You look a gentleman and you may help me in this regard.

Thank you in advance.

Faida

Hi ,
I live in Ankara .
Wè can contact more easy By email.
I also forigner and move here since August.

Hey  good evening even i'm  not admin but i guess like a topic is the wrong  place ... Good luck

Hii I am a bussinesman livimg in Ankara. If you minf we can meet and talk . Hope to see you.

Welcome :)

Hi Greg .. Always possible to find work .. depends totally on your background and qualifications/experiences .. drop me a line  message and perhaps I can help or direct you towards those who might be able to  .. Regards Scott

Hi Gregory,

Welcome to Turkey and our lovely capital, Ankara. We have a established business structure in health industry;
1- We are producing medical items in our factory,
2- We have 2 clinics, one in Ankara and one in Istanbul,
3- We have patented products to market worldwide
4- We have a franchise business and looking for new members,
5- We have customers in Turkey, South Africa,Indonesia, Malaysia, Holland and Germany
6- I am the president of International Public Health Aid & Development Society

So, I guess we can have a business discussion if you are interested to invest into health sector.

Regards.

Özgür (Ozie) Kaleozu