Looking for enthusiastic people!

Hi everyone!

I've just arrived in Prague for a long-term stay and I would like to discover this amazing city with fun people! write me if you can :)

Hello agata9.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Agatha! You're in Prague? tell, is it safe to visit for woman like us? I mean, is there any foul play happening in Prague? I just wanted to know because there's a guy, a Filipino like me that there is such a violent act happening there, in my part I'm so scared...I hope he is wrong...Thank you.

Jeana Marie

Prague is one of the safest cities in Europe, unless your friend tried to mess up with some people or he went in some gipsy neighborhood alone by night, there's nothing to be scared of.

Hi Giouchki,

Oh, really? Thanks anyway. Now I am pretty sure because of your answer. Maybe that guy wants to give false alarm for me change my interest in Prague, Czech Republic.

Prague is really safe.. When I asked my friend from Brazil, what was the greatest change for her here, in the Czech Republic, she answered, that she really wondered, that she can walk alone after midnight across the city and nobody wants to rape her, rob her or kidnap her.. The towncentre is completly safe ;)

Oh, Martin..I do believe in you.

Jeana Marie