Asian in Bretagne France

Hi everyone,how's it goin? Kinda bored in Côtes D'armor.... Let's be friends!!!

Hi there! where do you live in côtes d'armor, and what do you do ?

Hi,I live close to Saint Brieuc, am a massage therapist (bien-être),how about you?

Ohhhh really :) ? i'm from St Brieuc but i'm now living in Dinan (close to St Malo), i'm a student but my finals are approaching fast!!!!
I'm about to leave France to work in Ireland!

Wow, what a coincidence, i live in Ploufragan! :P How are the exams going? Must be very tough huh? Why did you chose Ireland?

Wow, what a coincidence, i live in Ploufragan!  How are the exams going? Must be very tough huh? Why did you chose Ireland?

Ahaha yes it is! Most of my friends live in Plouf' How did you get there?
My est friend is living in Dublin and found me a job so i chose to leave France and start a new life in this beautiful country!
I also want to imrpove my English cuz like most of french ppl i'm not that good ^^

Wow! Nice then... well i guess your english is good compare to what you call "other french"  people, hahahha! I live here with my boyfriend ;-) . It's ver quiet here in Bretagne, am not used to this,I'm used to a very busy life! Heheheheh! Hope you'll enjoy your stay in Ireland. When exactly are you leaving?

Thank you! Ok glad to know you're not alone here cuz there's nothing really exciting to do around Saint Brieuc :/
You should visit Dinan, Saint Malo! 2 beautiful pirates citys :D
Hummm i should eave France in June :)
I hope you'll enjoy your trip here!

Yes you are right,I cried a lot on my first two months here! Really nothing to do! i've got no friends untill now! hahahahhaha!

Good luck on your future!I heared that the sea coasts in Ireland are similar to côtes d'armor!

Yes i know that feeling :/
Ahahahha i'm glad to be the first!
try to go out on fridays in Saint Brieuc there's a lot of ppl!
Thank you for your wishes and yes the irish sea coasts are the same a good point for me i'm a freediver!
why did you chose brittany?

Well, i chose Brittany because my bf is Breton and he lives here ;)
So you do diving aswell§ Have you ever tried diving in asia, its magnificent! The corals,fishes,sharks and wrecks are awesome! :-D It's also cheap! :-D

Ohhh really, that's nice! men from brittany are the best, i'm sure you chosen the good one ahah

Yes i would love to dive in Asia.. Clear waters, fishes every whre, as you said beatiful wrecks to.. A day maybe!

So i've to go, that was nice to talk with you, hope everything is gonna be ok for you and your bf!

see you!

Hi BreezySandy,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the Brittany forum.

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team