Just to say hello

We are not living in Brittany but plan to move later this year.
I have just joined so wanted to introduce myself and say hello.
I am retired and live in the Lincolnshire Fens with my husband we have kept goats for many years along with other animals and really enjoy the outdoor life including gardening and walking.
Are there any other animal fans out there who keep livestock as well as domestic animals? We both come from Nottingham originally but moved to lincolnshire 16 years ago. Thanks for reading my message.:)

Hi Goatlady!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Thanks Armand.
Looking forward to joining in.

Demat Goatlady,

I am Aurore from Rennes. If you need help to find goat when you will be in Brittany do not hesitate to contact me as I know people you could help you. When I was little, my parents use to have about 200 goats for milk. I loved them because I could hung them with my arms!!!
As well I am looking for people to help me to keep up with my English, especially my accent!!! In exchange I could help you to improve french.

Kenavo,

Aurore

Hello Aurore,

Thanks you for your mail, it is especially nice to find someone who knows goats. I was a little concerned about being able to buy hay and straw any help would be greatly appreciated.  I would be only to pleased to help you keep up with your English and I most certainly need help with my French, I do work hard at it and I am really enjoying learning but it is difficult as any language is.
Rennes looks a beautiful place to live. We have friends in Morbihan.