A native Korean looking for new friends and a share house!

Hi I am a newbie here and I am a native Korean and Australian citizen.
I am still in Australia currently but am planning to settle in Singapore on June.
my ep just has been approved recently and now I've been packing and arranging logistics,etc one by one.

Does anybody want to be my friends? I am currently looking for a share room near Raffles place by MRT or bus as my workplace is at raffles place.

If anyone is looking for a new sharemate please msg me with photo, location and price.  I will be available from mid June.

Thanks,
Jin

Hi...

I am a local..you don have to stay near Raffles mrt..its very expensive... If you look for a room somewhere like Bishan,toa payoh , or even hougang..you will be able to get to Raffles mrt by train by less then an hour.. and your would save alot on renter money i would say.

From Bishan mrt to Raffles mrt is like half an hour... i know you want to stay near the office that you work.. i am trying you give you an example.. hope this will help..

pierre lee

Hi Pierre,
Thanks for you advice.
Do you know any forum or network for a sharing house?
I prefer 20mins by mrt or bus to raffles place at a maximum rather than 30mins ~ 1hour for convenience.
My budget will be $800 ~$1000 per month including bills for a room.

jinho81 you can try easyroommate.sg it's very good for finding what you want.

Thanks mate!

Your Budget of $800 to share a room near raffles may be possible but not enough to have a room of your own. I would say its not easy to share room with people.I am renting my two rooms out for more then 10 years and i know.

Easyroommate.sg can help you to look at your option. By the way commonly you would only need to pay one month renter deposit,should anyone ask you for two months you should tell them you are only willing to pay for one.

Good Luck

Thanks a lot. Pierre!

Hi, Jinho

I lived at Raffles Place (Just next to One Raffles Quay) and currently leave 1 MRT Stop away from Raffles Place.
with SGD 800 to 1000, actually can't find the Condo type,, you may search HDB (Common room) at Tanjong Pagar or Tiong Baruh. My Friend should find one guy to take his Common Room (HDB at Tanjong Pagar), if you are interested, i'll ask him the Monthly rental+Utility and available Move in Date.
(Master room - Taken by Korea guy/ Common Room 1 - Taken by Korea Guy)

Hi Hana,
Nice to talking to you.

Can you please pass me about your friend's HDB info?
As long as it takes approx 20 mins by bus or mrt I would be happy to move in.
Note that I am still in Melbourne, Australia.

You can contact me by kakao-jinho81. Thanks.

Cheers,
Jin