Tunisian Nationals - Where are you?

Hi I am Rakia a Tunisian recently reloacted to Singapore. I would like to meet other Tunisians to share their experiences of life here, and talk about things in our home Country, which I miss so much.

Looking forward to your response.

Rakia

Hello Rakia :)) Seems none Tunisian here :). I have worked with a lot of Tunisians and some of them are my best friends and also i learn Arabic language from them.
Welcome to Singapore, im also living here with my family and i hope you enjoy living in this country which im sure very soon is going to be like your second country.
I wish you all the best.

hey Rakia, I am Amel, an Egyptian who just moved to singapore. I also would like to meet other Egyptians and Arab nationals, send me an email if interested to catch up.

best

Hello rakia and amel I am Rahma from Tunisia

Seems that we have quite few North African Ladies in Singapore :-)
Let s try and meet at some point
Btw, my name is Hayat and am from Morroco but I grew up in France

I'm not North African, and I'm no lady but it would be cool if I were invited too.. North Africa is soooo beautiful!

Hey Rakia, I recently visited Monastir in Tunisia, and had a blast of a time. Met some lovely Tunisians too. Anyway welcome to Singapore =)

Hi north african friends :)

Am from Algeria! recently relocated to singapore, was previously in new zealand :)

Anyone up for a coffee?

Hi everyone, i'm Algerian recently moved to singapore to reach my fiance, where are you north african, hope to hear about you soon, especially ramadan here is very hard , i'm the only arabic staying in the north west, please let me know

Hello there,

Where are you staying at the moment? I have just settled down here in Singapore too.
Nordine

Hello Friends...!

So happy to see your message - my fiance and I are also from Tunisia and would love to meet other Tunisians...

Send us a message - let's get together for a mashwa ...

S.

hello there,

I am Nordine from Monastir and I would love to meet other Tunisians here in Singapore.Are you both from Tunisia? where exactly in Tunisia?

Take care
Nordine

Hi Nordine,

We are from Kerkennah - I've been here for 2 years and my fiancé has just arrived. We would be happy to get together one day - we are out tonight in Clarke Quay ...? Or another day - up to you..

Take care,
Sonia

Hi Sonia, would be happy to meet you too :)
Am originally from Algeria.. Been in Singapore for more than a year.
Let's organise something :)
CheersJ
Sara

Hi I'm Tunisian from hammamet I'm in Singapore since 5 month I would like to meet some Tunisian

20 years old Student. Tunisian born & raised in Qatar. studying music prod & audio. cant wait to meet other tunisians! hit me up!

from sfaxx

Please note that this thread started in 2011 and has been inactive for 17 months. It might be unlikely that you will get a reply here.

Hi we need to revive this post  :/  seen familiar here.cheers

@ bensg > Not sure that this is a wise idea to revive this thread as most of the members who participated here are no more active.

I would strongly advise you to launch a new thread on the Singapore forum please so that active members can communicate with you. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla