HI, I am Bangladeshi and wish you happy life..:)

Hi All,
It's my first day entering here and bit confused from where to start. :) well , hope I may have kind friends whom can guide me further to have fun from here. That's all abt for today.
Pls pray for me and wish you happy life too.
Cheers !!
Shampaan

Welcome to Expat.com Shampaan !

Thanks a lot Julien ..:)

I wish you all the best :)

i hope u mast be made ur destination

Welcome on board giasiub ;)

A short presentation may be??? :whistle:

Also, your message seems incomprehensible :/ can you please paraphrase!

Regards

Hi, shappan

Today is my first day too, can we talk little.

sharif

Hi Shampaan,

Welcome to Singapore and expat forum too!

Wish you all the best for your future, hope you would enjoy the time in this beautiful country.

Cheers
Uday

Upsi ...!!! I am extremely sorry for my late response folks..:(. Hope you all forgive me for being deadly silent.:P . Actually i lost the password and didnt put effort to find it back. Well i am here again ..hope will talk with all of you a lot a lot ... !!:D

HEELO,
APNI KOTHAY THAKEN?

PAL6060: Two things you need to know before posting any comments or messages in Expat forum. First and foremost, before replying any message, check when was the last message posted. In this case the last message was posted in 2011, then what's the point to open an inactive thread and that also a networking message? Secondly, as per the Exapt forum rules, don't post message other than English. Next time avoid these two basics.

Thirdly, please don't post in CAPITALS ONLY, as this is interpreted as shouting and rude - we don't need such people on the forum!