Hello Singapore!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Day or Night, My Future Friends!:)
I have recently moved to Singapore and would love to get acquainted with fellow expatriates as well as locals in Beautiful Singapore!

(if you speak Spanish and would like to do a language exchange: I am fluent in English and Russian, learning Spanish - that's and added bonus).

Hope to hear from you soon!
Sv

Hi Svgoldenn,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

Your topic has been moved on the Singapore forum for better visibility.

Wish you good luck.

Hello Christine,
And thank you for your help.

Cheers,
Svetlana

Welcome to Singapore Svetlana.

I came to Singapore 2 months back and have made quiet a few friends via this forum as well as from the meet ups organized by me.
If you wish to meet more people and expand your social circle, do drop me a mail at [email protected] so that i have your contact details for the next meet up.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Varun

Hello Sv, I'm in the same boat as well. I'm here to meet fellow -expats from this site..So let's catch up for coffee/drinks sometime.

You can txt me at 82694488.

Cheers,

hello! like to make friends with you if you like:)

Hi SV,
I am new to singapore and looking for friends,you can mail me [email protected]

Hello!

My name is Sebastian, a local (yes singaporean). One of the few things I'd love to do is to bring our foreign friends here in Singapore to see the uniquely different side of the island, rather than the Orchard Roads and Esplanades.

Drop me an email at [email protected] and maybe we can arrange for a late night supper outing together.

Welcome welcome!

I am new myself but have fun! :)

dont forget to go on a food journey since your here and discover the true singapore besides all the bright lights etc

im always on the hunt for friends! muahaha you have been recruited !

Hi there

Hi,i'm new too. Nice to meet you :)

Would like to make freidns with you :)

Do any of you speak portuguese here? i'd like to learn ><

anyw, hit me up on emails!
[email protected]

Hello Svgoldenn and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts.

I think that you have already got some. ;)

Regards,
Harmonie.

Hi Svgoldenn,
glad to see you on Expat.com. Im James here. Im a local chap. IF you think you need to know or gather some knowledge about Singapore or the know-how to get to new places of interest, drop me a line or text me. Have a fun stay in Singapore :)

James

Hello Greetings svgoldenn, I'm your guy.. My name is Alex . I am a Chef. I currently live in singapore. I come from Latin America and i am new here so I can teach you spanish if you help me to improve my english.

send me a message if you like the idea.

Hi,Im spanish. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!!

Hi all,

@SV: Welcome to Singapore :)

Would like to make new frens here..
Please contact me for any events..

Regards,
G