Looking for fellow Singaporeans!!

Hi all, I know it's probably an idiotic question to ask how is Doha and what is like for someone that might be moving there when I can actually look it up in the forum.

Well, I am primarily looking to know fellow Singaporeans whom might be residing in Doha at the moment to provide some tips/advice on what are the things to look out for coming from the same country as me.

I have been based in Abu Dhabi before for a short period of 8 months and I figured that Doha is probably more or less the same plus/minus some culture difference. Will be good if anyone can advise me on some things I should look out for.

My package there includes an apartment plus car thus I trust that the only thing I should worry about should be the food.

Also, I am looking for some kakis to do some sports at time like diving, soccer, basketball if possible.

Hope to hear from Anyone!!

Cheers,
Eug

Hello Eug.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll be helped by other members soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurelie.

Can anyone tell me how much will it cost me for a good broadband connection at my apartment with unlimited data and is there a wide selection of telcos that I can go to?