New to Doha-Friendly expats needed!!

Friendly expats needed to show me around. Sex, race, ethnicity or nationality does not matter

Hi,

Hope your finding your way round - if you need help give me a shout , know exactly how hard it can be coming here so glad to lend a hand.

Pete

I know you feel to, I have been here a while and i know hard it can be to socialize. Drop me a line some time and i will be more than happy to help.

guys

Ive created a new facebook page for this very reason - lets build on it and maybe we can make some new friends , help newcomers and avoid slome of the stranger people who show up on some of these web forums
facebook.com/pages/Brits-in-Qatar-Doha/209492735754100

Hi Dan-K,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I am sure you will find lot of new contacts on the site. You should have a look at the Doha expat network and i suggest you to participate on other threads as well- "Networking Doha" forum.

---------------------------------
@petelyonsrah - why using facebook when you've got Expat.com, a social network dedicated to expatriates?

hi how u faring.hope you good.lets hook up.safe and have a wonderful day

hi ,new here,i want someone to tell me about Qatar living.I am anxious to know.have a great day.

@blacksuzy - To avoid being off-topic on this thread, I invite you to start a new one on the Doha forum with your questions about living. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie