New in Doha

Hello All
I'm South African/Namibian lady,...new in Doha. Like the outdoors, restaurants, coffee shops, nature. Would like to make new friends.
Magda :)

Welcome on board Magda :)

I've moved your presentation to the Doha forum

hey Magda how are u???
why i cant send u a private message???

hi...for sure you can!! Otherwise [email protected]

welcome to Doha

Hi... well come to Doha...

Can I send a mail to you...if you don't mind??

Hello whiefeather397 & welcome to Epxat Blog!

A little introduction would have been appreciated.

Thank you,
Harmonie.

I'm Judith, in DOha now for four months and need women friends outside of my male-dominated construction industry.

Looking for women associations/clubs which would welcome me with open arms. I work full time but can always find time to be with friends, work for charity, anything worthwhile to do ... for balance and to keep my sanity :)

I am from the Philippines.

Hi, i'm here in doha since 3 months, i'm kinda of bored looking for new friend to exchange cultur,chitchat, meet for coffee..
let me know if any intersted
cheers

hey there ...

Welcome to Doha!

if you need any help with anything please email me on [email protected]

Good luck!

Hello there.
The same here, been here for over a week with my family.
Maby we can share some pointers?

Riaan

hey magda,

I have been here since january live in ramada/al saddd area would love to meet up for a catch up

lucy

hi i'm a new in doha so i get job and i need a help

am wassim from tunisia, but i was living in france for almost 10 years, am here in doha since 2008, for any help u can email me at [email protected], regards

Hello all

I am in Doha for 2 weeks now. Wanna make new friends. I speak good french.

I am mourad from Algeria 39 years old
[Moderated: pls avoid posting your personal details on the Forum for safety reasons]

@ashoka avoid posting the same thread everywhere 😳

Hi Magda
I am South African Portuguese also new in Doha and looking to meet new people..

Would you like to meet up for a coffee or something..?

Regards,
Michelle

Hi Magda!

IŽm Spanish female. Actually I lear english in British Council...
I would like to meet people and make some friends around here and improve my english.
I live close Villaggio Mall. If you want, some day we can meet and have a coffee.

A hug,
Mireia

Hi Magda

That sounds great. Would you like to go for coffee tomorrow at about 13h00 at villagio mall?

Good evening everyone , welcome to the most peaceful city world wide ,
Very easy to find friend here in doha because awesome people everywhere in the country ,

Rony ;)

Hi Magda,

Hoop alles gaan goed? Ek is ook nuut hier in die sandpit (1 week om pressies te wees).

Jy al mense ontmoet en jouself begin vind? Vir my is dit nogal ietwat moeilik sover...

Groete,

Al

@ allotter > Please talk in english on this english speaking forum  :dumbom:

Thanks,

Priscilla

Welcome, I am relatively new here myself. I pretty much keep busy working and driving around familiarizing myself with the area. The people here seem to be pretty nice, I can't complain.

@ sanoon Avoid sharing your Mobile number

Hi, how was doha with you so far?