Any job opportunity for Turkish speaker?

Hi Everybody,

I am intending to reside in Egypt. I was wondering if there is any vacant position suitable with my skills. Turkish is my native language, I can speak English and currently learning Arabic.

like what position?

Well, I am experienced in export-import. Mainly experienced in flexible packaging industry. I can be hired for purchasing or foreign sales. Actually, anything is acceptable for me. My computer skills are good as well.

are u good with microsoft excel?

momodaime wrote:

are u good with microsoft excel?

Quite good. My skills are good for Office programs (Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, LibreOffice). I can use not only Microsoft OS, but also Linux based OS like Ubuntu.

My mail is: biz [ at] alpay.info

Copied :

Looking for Turkish native speakers to work in Cairo, Egypt, if interested or know anyone interested, please send your CV to

[email protected]

don moe wrote:

Copied :

Looking for Turkish native speakers to work in Cairo, Egypt, if interested or know anyone interested, please send your CV to

[email protected]

I appreciate that. Thanks a lot.

Edit: I tried to send an e-mail but received an error message telling me "The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found." :(

alpay wrote:
don moe wrote:

Copied :

[email protected]

I appreciate that. Thanks a lot.

Edit: I tried to send an e-mail but received an error message telling me "The e-mail address you entered couldn't be found." :(

i just tried and it gave me the same message, let me check the post again and re-copy it again for you.

Thanks indeed.

please send CV to [email protected] now

I am a native Turkish speaker and looking for a good job in Egypt. I am talking Turkish and Arabic fluently and good at English ....

is there a job yet allow for me ?

Hello there everyone,

@ Faiq huseynov, better you drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website here : Jobs in Egypt

This thread has been inactive since 2013, so really your chances of getting a feedback is slim.

Hence, i am closing this thread.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed