Just posted to Jubail...

... and will be here for the next two years (after 3.5yrs in Riyadh), so I'd like to know what there is to do.

I've heard that there are a couple of gyms, and a sand golf course. Is there diving? Does anyone play touch rugby or similar?

Is there any form of social scene?!?!?

welcome on jubail

Welcome to the dead city 

"Dead City"?? Sounds pretty harsh... have you been there?

Yeah couldn't stay thr long !

fabio_fudd wrote:

... and will be here for the next two years (after 3.5yrs in Riyadh), so I'd like to know what there is to do.

I've heard that there are a couple of gyms, and a sand golf course. Is there diving? Does anyone play touch rugby or similar?

Is there any form of social scene?!?!?

@fabio_fudd - Hey there! I've also just recently came to Jubail for work. At the moment I am still looking for accommodations. Would love to check out the diving scene here as well, maybe after I settled down for a bit. Keep me posted if you get any good info on what's cool around Jubail?

Not a problem.

The intercon says that there is shallow diving from its beach... No idea what it's like

@fabio_fudd - Maybe it's a shore dive?

@modjo

I'm assuming its shore diving as well. did some at half moon bay in khobar a couple of years back and the vis wasn't good

don;t know if ita any better an hour+ up the coast line

@fabio_fudd - Yeah but maybe its good this time. Btw do you have your scuba gears with you here in Jubail? Any idea if theres a dive shop somewhere around here?