Plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me how is Pakistani Student life in Kuala Lumpur

hi Evrybody how  r u all :)
any body can tell me  how is Student Life in Kuala Lumpur
and a student how much earn monthly
also i need to know if student work in Kuala Lumpur

for example ful time or Part time so how much  time  of normal duty tim ei mean how much hour 8 hours a normaly duty time or 10 ,12 hour   plz guid me somebody help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

am waiting
Imran

initally you wil face lots of problems becz you can"t get good jobs on student visa only limited compnies give opportunties to studnts for full time nd part time work.but it"s your own fate i have seen lots of illitrate peoples here who living very outstanding lives just in short time nd also higly quilified forigners who are still struglers so,i belive that take a risk in life so,you should come and learn from your own experience if you have appitate.good luck

hi imran, u seem to be more focused on earning than studying. :-) it all depends on the type of part time job u get. mostly students do some promotions on the weekends in malls and r paid on an hourly basis. but my suggestion is focus on ur studies.

thanks Alot carlyle1979  and aaysh  u realy give me Such Information and carlyle1979
Insha Allah my First Priority to focus just my study than work  i have idea how much value of study :)
thanks Alot carlyle1979 :)

Hello Imran,

Could you please contact me on skype.

I need some information about student life in Malaysia. Thanks.

@ access2me > Please note that Imran did not showed up since 5 months.

If you are looking for information about Malaysia, i will advise you to create a new topic on the Malaysia forum or to have a look at the topics found on the same forum. :)

Thanks

Priscilla