Accommodation Flic en Flac

Hi,

I am looking for long term accommodation in Flic en Flac or somewhere nice within walking distance to the beach.  Looking for min 1 bed but two bed would be fine too.  Needs to have nice furniture and kitchen, clean and safe.  I will stay long term min 1 year, most likely 3, and will look after it. 
Perhaps you have a place that needs to be looked after as I can do that and still pay rent.  My budget is Rs15,000 but will pay up to Rs25,000 for an exceptional offer. 

My number is 821 0771, but please sent some photos and I can tell you straight away if I am interested or not.  Looking for a nice beach for walks and swimming, shopping close by and safety.

Regards

Ed

Hello Ed.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Housing in Mauritius section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello,

I noted ur post this morning. Hope your expat experience is great in mauritius as for the accomodation i own on flic en flac beach.

Give me a mail add i can send fotos on ur mail.

Hi just came across your ad and tell have u got something if not i posess a studio at Flic en flac which very close to the beach and newly constructed if u r interested let me know i'll send u photos.

Thks
Sivalen

HI Savilan,

can you send pics to [email protected] and let me know how much.

Thanks

ed

there is an apartement near spar at flic en flac you can call on 2594950 his name is vishal the owner

[Moderated: Please post in Housing section]

Hi,
you could try Blue Lotus villa ,nice & clean bungalow with swimming pool,  beautiful garden and walking distance to the beach.
You can arrange for a  site visit
All the best.
Roy

Hi,
Staying at Hotel may cost you more.
I've just visited one house nr.Beau-Bassin , Tulsi Sham Temple , which is cheaper in rent and with basic facility , costs around 6000 MUR /month

Hello guys,

You should please post your advert in the housing in Mauritius section. Thank you.

i do not recommend you this appartment,,, u will regret.. for the price you are willing to pay..

i mean the one in flic en flac..

Hi

I am interested in your place to rent...
Please provide me with more detail, e.g. security, neatness, price per month...etc. or a pic or 2.

Thanx!

Nadia

Hi
I saw your message about a studio or apartment to rent.

Its just me and my husband (no kids or pets!) We will be staying there for 3 months... until further notice.  We are looking for something similar to your ad, just small...

Please let me know what the rent will be per months (in Rs) and any other info e.g. water & electricity. And please send me pictures.

I got a job offer in Fond du Sac and my husband will be working mainly in Port Louis. 
We are looking for a neat and safe place in a quiet environment - close to the beach will be wonderful...
Hope you know of something or have something to rent (from May 11 - August 10)

Enjoy your day.

Nadia

Hi Nadia, do not hesitate to post an advert in the section Housing in Mauritius.;)

Harmonie

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]