36 year old British expat looking to share with like minded expats!

Hi Everyone,

I am a 36 year old British expat currently living and working in Kuwait. I am looking for friendly fellow professionals to share a house/flat with in Salya or another quiet area, and preferably somewhere with access to outdoor space and a pool area.

I would be happy to share with one or several other people depending on interest.

I work quite long hours during the week running a finance company but at weekends enjoy socializing, going to the gym and (etc etc).
My budget is around 200 KWD per month and I am looking to move right away, well i have to give 1 months notice.

If you are also looking for a sociable and easy going guy to share with then please get in touch! Tel: 66117175.

Many thanks in advance!
Michael

Hello Michael.

Have you tried to post an advert in the Housing in Kuwait section? It could help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey Aurélie,

Yes posted here and there to maximize my exposure :D

Cheers,
Michael

i am not in Kuwait but if i was there then i would have given a thought.

Looks like i found my new place, i put place an advertisement in the EEK! expat news letter yesterday and the phone has been ringing all day.

Cheers anyway peeps :)
Michael

Hope they suit your requirements and expectations.

Hi All,

I have recently been let down with the new place i was supposed to move into next week....

So i am back on the market... I had a few calls from people, but i dint take there numbers :(

So if anyone is looking to share, budget 200KD.

Cheers,
Mike

You may post in http://www.waseet.net/en it's popular in Kuwait

found a place, thanks all

Congrats Mike,

Hope you have settled down in your new flat. hope you enjoy it
Have fun :)