Anyone adopted a pup from PAWS Mauritius? Feedback please

Hi all\

We thinking of adopting a pup from PAWS and would like some feedback from anyone who has taken on a dog or pup from them and what sort of temprement the dogs were?  ANy feedback would be great!

We adopted 2 puppies from PAWS at age of 2 and 3 months. One is quite docile and content. The other is a bit mental and very scared of strangers (abuse at young age maybe?). But they are very happy with us and we with them.

Definitely no regrets.

I took my 19 month old son to the PAWS refuge today to look at the pups.  There were many lovely little dogs, most of them outgoing and friendly even with rough little boy! Go and have a look, I am sure you will find the perfect puppy for your family!

Thank you so much for your post Fiona, we are going tomorrow morning and I am sure we will find a pup for my 2 year old.  You have put my mind at ease and I am now positive about the whole thing.

Thank you Markdc, we will hopefully get a young pup so as to avoid the abuse factor.

i want a pup,
which is trained for doing potty in an appropriate place,and one which is a housedog....

I'm also looking to adopt

Can anyone tell me where their pound is located as their web-site is down

thanks

One of our dogs was adopted from Paws as a very young puppy, she is a sweetie.  No matter where you get a puppy from you don't really know what their temprement will be, I am a big believer in nuture over nature, love the puppy and big a good dog owner and the dog will be great.  There are no bad dogs only bad owners :)

Enjoy your puppy and have fun.

Paul Donaghy wrote:

thanks

Paul,

At Beau Vallon, before you enter Mahebourg. On your left it says Domaine du Beau Vallon.

Their blog web ad :pawsmauritius.blogspot.com/]PAWS blog

Thanks Alisa,

Hopefully I'll find one I can rescue!

alisa_ram wrote:
Paul Donaghy wrote:

thanks

Paul,

At Beau Vallon, before you enter Mahebourg. On your left it says Domaine du Beau Vallon.

Their blog web ad :pawsmauritius.blogspot.com/]PAWS blog