Close

Anti spam system & new rules

Lynntang93 is another candidate for the dumbest post of the year: After being blocked for SPAM and being redirected to this thread about the forum rules, she continues to SPAM on this very thread!!!

beppi :

Lynntang93 is another candidate for the dumbest post of the year: After being blocked for SPAM and being redirected to this thread about the forum rules, she continues to SPAM on this very thread!!!

Classy.
Every spammer believes their spam is fine.

To differentiate the good from the bad  !
The bad person is spammer and good person don't do a bad thing and don't want to have a trouble reacting from their work .
Any way let learn from yesterday , live for today and hope for tomorrow

Thanks & Regards

lynntang93 :

I was just trying to offer some opportunities for new expats, or perhaps expats who are students like myself. I am new to the forum so I did not know I wasn't supposed to post ads on the forum and that there was a ad option in the jobs section.

One man's offering opportunities is another man's pointless crap.
What else would a 'jobs' section be for?

same here

Why do we have to keep sending messages here to unlock our PM?????????

This is so irritating  :o

Maksem :

Why do we have to keep sending messages here to unlock our PM?????????

Because new posters come along with no intention to contribute to a mutual help forum, only wishing to spam like mad, usually selling something, trying to scam as many people as they can, offering sex/prostitutes/sugar mummies, then but the merry poop out of people who open their PMs only to read total crap.

Posting total rubbish to get your post count up in order to spam further usually just gets the person banned.

ohh, i am new her , excuse moi just trying to make friends

please unblock me now
i have made postings and i am not a new member nor am i sending spam email. thank you.

Ian

Thanks for the info

I'm not spam and I'm not new user.

Thanks for the tips..
I am yet not been able to send messages.

thanks julien , but i'm not new user  and just wanna send my second privet message

Sure.. Will Do that..coming online after a long tme and i see my msgs are blocked. I now want to do a private chat and cant do it :)

Thats Strange..i sent another msg and it worked and now again it is saying i cant :)

Please unblock me...as I am not a new user and I am not spam...I have continued to ask for this and remain blocked, why??

This is very frustrating and simply unfair at this point. Thank you.

Ian

I think the trick is to learn basic reading comprehension.
This question has been asked a thousand times in this thread, but no one ever bothers to read the answer.

Actually read just fine and have made postings in forums while also answering other postings to prove I am not spam...so doing what is asked after reading instructions of how to be unblocked and yet remain blocked...now that is funny...I agree with you on that least. But thank you for that insight, always great to have my intelligence questioned...

thx

Julien :

Stop asking us to unlock your PM system
You can unblock your private message system by yourself.

biggredd76 :

Please unblock me..

The OP is clear and unambiguous, but no one ever seems to read it.

Thats cool :)

Hello
I am surprised my  messages are blocked. I might copied and pasted.  How can  I overcome this?

Thanks for ur help.

heeetman :

Hello
I am surprised my  messages are blocked. I might copied and pasted.  How can  I overcome this?

Read and understand post #1 on this thread.
Also read through other posts here as well.

Copy and paste is likely to get you banned if you continue to do so.

Hello my private massage are blocked how can i unblock

Stop telling people about your room to rent

Thank you, Stumpy.

I have got the same problem. Suggested to participated on blog to unblock . I have to test it.

Hi I am a freelance recruiter. So I send same message to few people who I thought will suitable for our existing positions.
Thank you.

Charib :

Hi I am a freelance recruiter. So I send same message to few people who I thought will suitable for our existing positions.
Thank you.

OR, in English ....

I sent a load of spam

I understand and appreciate this system

Thank you so much !

Hello
You have been blocking my message for more than 3 years. As an expat i don't deserve this ugly treatment. if you want me out completely, just mail me and i will unsuscrbe from your web,

AdeCrown :

Hello
You have been blocking my message for more than 3 years. As an expat i don't deserve this ugly treatment. if you want me out completely, just mail me and i will unsuscrbe from your web,

A member for 3 years and only one post ???
You need to post a lot more to activate your PM system.

To unsubscribe simply click on contact us at the bottom of the page and fill out the form there.

thanks!
I am new member...i dont know about that
hope understood

Hello, please unblock my sending of massages. I made copy and paste because I need to ask more people for same think. I promise I will make messages more personal.

Hello, I'm not spam. How can I unblock ?
Thanks!!!

Copy and Pasting is a fast way to send message and that does not mean you should block someone without warning. Thanks.

Dear Team,
                      How to submit Resum`e if there is no option to submit attachment and qualification. Please help out regarding applying for certain job vacancies.

Regards,

Muhammad Kamran.

Expatriate health insurance

Free advice and quotation service to choose your expat health insurance

Save on your moving costs

Get free quotes from international moving companies. Compare prices and services.

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR