Need new job

HI TO ALL...i'm looking for a new job... secretarial, tutor or housemaid.... i desperately need new job...i live in cairo....

can u please provide some more info?

hi..,do u want my cv?

yes pls

ok..i will send on your email..

Hello ayessa21.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Cairo section. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Sometimes, the chance to find a job is bigger if you open a topic than you post in classifieds ! At lest you could get some advice!

Hi! i am looking out for a house maid and would like to get in touch with me at my e-mail for further disscussions, my id is [email protected]

can u send me u c.v + privet photo to my email
[email protected]
i need a secretary

dare i ask what a 'private photo' is?

photo for u self just like id

Hahaha private photo....

Never a CV is sent in an yahoo/ hotmail/ gmail... email, only if you know well the person. Usually a CV is sent in an official email address.
But this is education of men and boys here, and all of us we know this. They don t know to behave and to react when it s about a woman/ girl.
Personally, I ve got tired of blocking and reporting boys and men that hardly had they registered than started to send private messages to ladies! Something must be done with this.

do u know arabic?????wanna know more bout you plz

khaledayousry6 wrote:

...wanna know more bout you plz

Ohhh, Egyptian men!!! :dumbom:

Why these people cannot give a hand of help without asking " private photos" and " wanting to know more about ' you' "?

i will try to help u

Hello mando rock -> Maybe you could share some infos on the forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

Hello mando rock -> Maybe you could share some infos on the forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

:one 
Usually they succeed to confuse than to help!

i didnot mean any confusion at all !!,she asked if she could found a job as a (tutor) or (housemaid) so i said i will try to help,because sometimes friends and people i know ask for a housemaid so if someone asked again i will tell them about her,thats what i wanted to say !!

Hi pinay!
I got a punch of pinay friends and I can introduce them to you , They have a big network and they can help you more than me .
Just confirm me that you didn't get a job till now and I'll ask them to send you their contact addresses .

(moderated: off topic)