Equivalency of a swiss polytechnic edu in Singapore

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and I hope someone can hear me, and possibly help me out :)

Since a very long time, I have been captivated by Singapore. In Switzerland the "regular" way of education is to pursue a polytechnic diploma course (called "Lehre" in German) as far as i understood it's basically equivalent to the Singapore Polytechnic, as in scholastic education as well as vocational training.

can someone explain me if a "regular" polytechnic student in Singapore can access a Singaporean university easily? And whether foreign polytechnic educations may be accepted/regarded as equivalent?

I would love to pursue a university course in Singapore to live and experience a new culture and stay in a place with the probably tastiest food ever :):):)

I hope someone can help me thank you very much in advance!

Ask at the university you want to enter - they have the rules and can explain them most accurately.
To my understanding, a Swiss "Lehre", which is learning by working in a company, coupled with some coursework, is not comparable with a Singapore Polytechnic diploma, which is mostly coursework in a big university-like campus.
Maybe "Lehre" is more comparable to ITE in Singapore?