How does a native Philippine Survive ?

Dandunn,

Just in case you did not notice. You are replying to a post that is over two years old.

Regards,

TeeJay

oops

Sir,
May i offer on this emotive subject please and I know it's an older post, however I was scammed twice. Yes twice
First time   I met someone in gen San, in 2012.  Fast forward two years she dumped me. After us being Engaged, house, land there, and wedding planned in Scotland.  Yes no fool like an older fool I know

Turned out she had many chat mates , she married one. Their now in USA yeh.. she just used me, told me what I thought I wanted to hear.  Get the flight cost, even few nights, visit her. Then you'll see the truth however way it unfolds. Long distance works but first go there .

I also ynink you're, respectfully sending too much a month, the money will
. Probably be going towards other family members.  Yes public schools are free so I think the kids could be in private if ur paying or not.  Go visit it will be well spent to know the truth.  Yes it hurts to know she may need help, her children too.  I see each day here many work hard to provide.

The second time I was scammed. Yes I'm too trusting, met yet another over here. Yup you guessed it she didn't exist.

However and despite many now thinking am I real, am I nothing but an older fool

Once. Once yes
. Now after two amazing years, I'm married to the most phenomenal woman.  I waited 8 months before I visited, but I knew before as I met her sister and brother in law in the uk.  After that. Well can't be more happier. Not all are scammers, few need to provide, find a way.  But there is the core minority that are career scammers there are..
  Though most I've met here work hard, and are respectful
I know it happened to me. Two years, house land, her college, visa etc I had to cancel the wedding ..  for what     She had many foreign chat mates, one even tried to hunt her down to get his money back. The guy she married she turned to him. Sob story I had dumped her. She dumped me because she couldn't get any more out of me.

She's maybe happy in USA  lifestyle. Material things. Six pack younger guy. Know what though one day she will want more, look for another.  No heart and leave him.. 

Anyway all in past.  I have the richest life with my wife, my adopted son and my own family at home

One day though I know our paths will cross but this time I won't see that person in the passing.  Guess what ?  She will see what she let go through greed and regrets it

Visit your partner now.  See her real life, whatever it is the truth accept and move on with her or not. Stop sending as much and just get tough. If not it will eat away inside you,put you under pressure  fester and will break you in the end. One way or another.   I've been there.  But finally I saw the truth

God bless you sir, be strong and visit her ....

Poetically wrote:

Sir,
May i offer on this emotive subject please and I know it's an older post, however I was scammed twice. Yes twice
First time   I met someone in gen San, in 2012.  Fast forward two years she dumped me. After us being Engaged, house, land there, and wedding planned in Scotland.  Yes no fool like an older fool I know

Turned out she had many chat mates , she married one. Their now in USA yeh.. she just used me, told me what I thought I wanted to hear.  Get the flight cost, even few nights, visit her. Then you'll see the truth however way it unfolds. Long distance works but first go there .

I also ynink you're, respectfully sending too much a month, the money will
. Probably be going towards other family members.  Yes public schools are free so I think the kids could be in private if ur paying or not.  Go visit it will be well spent to know the truth.  Yes it hurts to know she may need help, her children too.  I see each day here many work hard to provide.

The second time I was scammed. Yes I'm too trusting, met yet another over here. Yup you guessed it she didn't exist.

However and despite many now thinking am I real, am I nothing but an older fool

Once. Once yes
. Now after two amazing years, I'm married to the most phenomenal woman.  I waited 8 months before I visited, but I knew before as I met her sister and brother in law in the uk.  After that. Well can't be more happier. Not all are scammers, few need to provide, find a way.  But there is the core minority that are career scammers there are..
  Though most I've met here work hard, and are respectful
I know it happened to me. Two years, house land, her college, visa etc I had to cancel the wedding ..  for what     She had many foreign chat mates, one even tried to hunt her down to get his money back. The guy she married she turned to him. Sob story I had dumped her. She dumped me because she couldn't get any more out of me.

She's maybe happy in USA  lifestyle. Material things. Six pack younger guy. Know what though one day she will want more, look for another.  No heart and leave him.. 

Anyway all in past.  I have the richest life with my wife, my adopted son and my own family at home

One day though I know our paths will cross but this time I won't see that person in the passing.  Guess what ?  She will see what she let go through greed and regrets it

Visit your partner now.  See her real life, whatever it is the truth accept and move on with her or not. Stop sending as much and just get tough. If not it will eat away inside you,put you under pressure  fester and will break you in the end. One way or another.   I've been there.  But finally I saw the truth

God bless you sir, be strong and visit her ....

As long as you realize you are replying to a post from January 2013, taking the time is up to you. Maybe you should start a new thread about relationships and dating scams?  I am sure there would be some more recent replies.

Some of those costs are very high we only pay 250php a month for water also 12000 a month is very high just for food we Spend a little over 6000php a month

Hi Terry yes their are some good hospitals overhere, i live in Bohol and hospitals not so good here but Cebu has some of the best in the world where even the rich go rather than travel overseas. As far as health insurance im still considering but Phil health looks ok and not expensive and if you have a hospital stay they might pickup 50 to 80% of the bill so ive been told depending on your level of cover ? ive been here 12 months and always make sure my travel insurance is up to date so if i get sick or have an accident i can get back home to Aus, there are some good places to live here either on the beach or up in the mountain areas where its a bit cooler, Manilla forget it too much smog & too many people lol
Bernie