Cost of undeveloped land Davao City

Hello, can anyone give me an idea of what land cost per hectare in Catalunan and vicinity would be?
thanks in advance
mike

An American can not buy land in the Philippines.

we already own the land, was inherited from my wife's family. trying to get an idea of value.
John

I will be moving to Davao next summer, my wife-to-be and I are looking for land to build our house on.  Any information on costs/values of land in the city, preferably with a good view?

I don't know if this would help since it really  isn't around Davao but me and my wife  just bought a 600 m²  plot of raw land in Vigan city Ilocos Sur, Philippines for Php 3200.  a Square meter.  Land in my area is quite pricey. Hope this in someway helps.

Price per sqm for undeveloped lot is 6500 pesos. I have  available 300sqm residential  lot near Davao International   . All my post are under Housing on this site.I Ty

It seems that many post on this site has just become an avenue for people not only to market there goods, but also for them to show over inflated prices.  I know I can just ignore their post and sort out the good ones, the trouble seems to be that the genuine expats are losing interest in the site.

In many ways this is typical of the Philippines, they see an expat and sell something at a higher price to him, the expat then never returns to that shop as they know they have being ripped off.  So the Filipino gets a nice one off sale but know more return customers.

pej1111 wrote:

It seems that many post on this site has just become an avenue for people not only to market there goods, but also for them to show over inflated prices. .

Please report all such posts as you see them but otherwise ignore them.
Such posts will be deleted and the offender warned/banned.