Accommodation in Muscat Advise

Hi,

I am about to start a 5 month project in Muscat and am looking for advice on accommodation prices and locations in and around Muscat. My work are looking into compounds and apartments but I want to get a better grasp on pricing etc.

I wouldn't say living in a compound is essential but living near people in a similar situation would be great. I would also be keen to join a gym so advice on this would be great.

Has anyone lived in a compound? Are bills etc included? How is internet access? Having a good connection is very important for my work so any advice on this would be great!

Thanks in advance!!!

Craig

Hello Craig.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

In meantime, do not hesitate to read the other threads on Accommodation in Muscat.

Thank you,
Aurélie

CraigTaylorGIS wrote:

Hi,

I am about to start a 5 month project in Muscat and am looking for advice on accommodation prices and locations in and around Muscat. My work are looking into compounds and apartments but I want to get a better grasp on pricing etc.

I wouldn't say living in a compound is essential but living near people in a similar situation would be great. I would also be keen to join a gym so advice on this would be great.

Has anyone lived in a compound? Are bills etc included? How is internet access? Having a good connection is very important for my work so any advice on this would be great!

Thanks in advance!!!

Craig

you are welcome  to Oman any time!

kindly can you please mention where in Muscat you want to live because price will be different from place to place
I am waiting your answer to give advice

[Moderated]