PDO

Hi,
Anybody  here from PDO?
My husbent has a new job with PDO and we will arrive there Monday morning.Do you know  where are the locations where PDO sent his news employeers?Any opinions about PDO scool and British School?Any Romanian people here/????
have a good day! Cris

Hello Cris.. do you live in pdo compounds? in ras al hamra? tell me about it. my husband gets a job there and i would like to know about the place..

kind regards
Ely

Hola Elymarb, no ,we still are in temporary house  and still waitting for our house,who will be near British School.I am happy for this ,because my elder boy will make 2 minutes until school.PDO camp is ok,but I understund that in short time all the houses will be down and will reconstruct a new camp,so,is better to take a house in the city.  Just come here and I'll tell you more....Where are you from¿

hola cris.. im from venezuela. where are you from? i didnt know anything about the reconstruccion.. how old is your child? i have 3 girls.. 5 and 2 years and 4 month old baby.. your boy is going to an ABA school? where do you live right know, in al khuwair or pdo compound? do you have an email so i can keep in touch with you.. my mail is [email protected]