New Member Check In

Greetings! 
I'm currently living in San Pedro on a year's lease - in the "try it out" stage.  So far, I'm very happy, have met wonderful people, both natives and expats, but I still have so much to learn about living in this wonderful country.  I've come here from the US - WA state.
I'm looking forward  to hearing from you all about your experiences in BZ and hope to have many questions answered, even if their not mine!

Hello JaHo.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them.

Thank you,
Aurélie

How long have you been there???  Coming from WA state as well and going to Caye Caulker in 14 days!!!  Can't wait to get there!!!  WOOHOO!!!

Hi!  I've met several Washingtonians while walking the beach in my Seattle T-shirt!  It's great to hear from you.  My husband and I have been coming to AC for 10 years.  This is the first time I've been here more than a month.  I've been here since September and don't plan to go back until late spring or summer.  I know you'll enjoy getting out of the "dark time" in WA for a few weeks.  Enjoy laid-back Caye Caulker!

O no kidding about the dark time!  It's been raining like a son of a gun for the past 3 weeks, even tried flooding out here in Bremerton, Port Orchard, and Seabeck!  Where are you from? We are going to be doing the year thing as well on Caye Caulker, then figure out where we want to go next...maybe Jamaica or Costa Rico?

Hi Jaho

Hope you ate enjoying living in San Pedro.

Enjoy your countdown cscottdo

Hi JaHo

My wife and I moved to Ambegris Caye permantly in May ( had been coming here on holiday for 14 years prior to the big move). We are thoroughly enjoying it . And, I am certain you will too.

Good luck.
John

http://www.abelizehomeforus.wordpress.com

Was nice meeting you and Rose at the baby shower. Great blog Johnhenry1925, what area are you building in?

Never mind saw pics further along in your blog and recognize where it is.

Good to meet you too Tacogirl (Laurie).
New at this blogging thing . Only really started it to keep family and friends informed and to have a record of the build but now find I am enjoying it. Keeps the brain active ( well sometimes).

Good to meet you too Tacogirl (Laurie).
New at this blogging thing . Only really started it to keep family and friends informed and to have a record of the build but now find I am enjoying it. Keeps the brain active ( well sometimes).

By the way, have been reading ( and enjoying) your blog for years.

That is pretty close to why I started my blog John and the fact that I missed writing as a we had started then gave up doing an online holistic magazine after we moved here.

Keeps brain overactive lol

I added you to my blog roll.

Thanks for including me in your blog roll . When I work out how to do it I will put you on mine.

I'm trying to make contact with people living in Belize to answer my numerous questions. My husband and are planning a trip there soon. We are looking at Belize as a possible place to move. How long have you been there? What brought you to Belize?

Been here (Ambergris Caye) since May of last year and have no regrets whatsoever.
We came here on holiday 15 years ago and loved the place straightaway and realised that when the time came we wanted to move here permanently.
Good luck with your plans. Regards John