Photography Courses/Classes/Lessons/Clubs?

Hello everyone, wondering if anyone knows anything about photography courses or classes in English in Bucharest?  Or even a photography enthusiast group.  I have all my own equipment, just hoping for a few pointers and someone to bounce ideas off of.

There's a guy who runs photograph course in the form of field trips with certain themes. I've never been on one (seemed a touch pricey for my pocket) so I can't tell you more than that. Here's his link: … kshop.html

Cristina, feel free to contact me. I am a member of the Bucharest Women's Photo Club (there is a facebook page) and we do a charity project every year.  I am a teacher of beginner photography classes for English speakers and we have lots of fun going out and taking photos (and learning some as well).

I am interested in the Bucharest Women's Photo Club. Can you send me more information?

Twyagain :

I am interested in the Bucharest Women's Photo Club. Can you send me more information?

Hello and welcome on board :)

Please note that you digged up a thread inactive since 2012 and you may not receive any response.

Please feel free to create a new thread to introduce yourself to the Expat community :)

I knew it was an old thread but figured it would pop to the top when a new comment was added to it.  I am happy to do what you recommend and start a new thread with an introduction of myself.  I look forward to learning moe about the group and hope to get involved.  Thank you. Twyla

Hi there
I am looking for photography lessons and workshops. . Do you know any in Bucharest.  Romania.?

Questions and answers about school and studies

Ask your question
Teacher English in Bucharest
By giulim
Which International School do you recommend?
By angelagorbold
Finding a teacher for child with "special needs"
By lsarraf
SEN Tutor for home schooling Pipera
By Wilburnsontour
Anna yana
Anna yana

Expatriate health insurance in Bucharest

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Bucharest

Moving to Bucharest

Find tips from professionals about moving to Bucharest

Travel insurance in Bucharest

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Bucharest

Flights to Bucharest

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Bucharest