Apply for any Romania University

i want to study in Romania..
i passed my 12th standard from India. i m 25 year old from India. and i want to apply for any Romania university...

So my Question is

1Q: IELTS is must for study in Romania?
2Q: Can i directly contact to any Romania Unversity? or i have to go through with India any consultants service?

Hello bash72.

Welcome to Expat.com!

As you were off topic on the other thread, a new one has been created on the Bucharest forum. :)

I hope you will soon be advised.

Aurélie

You could try and send some e-mails at the international department of romanian universities that you might want to apply for. You might hurry up a bit if you want to catch a place. Good luck!!

Hello Bash72, you can write directly to the universities, or you can write a Romanian consultant. Prices are usually a little lower.

Yes the language courses are 1 year. You should ask at the University you may want to apply. They will give you all the information you need. You can also study romanian in a language centre. But it may be a bit more expensive.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

(moderated: no free ads please)

hello
my name is Dr. singh and i have done my medicine  from romania and now doing specilisation in cardio.
u dont need no ielts
and u can apply for studing in romania directlty dont have to take any language courses
if u hve any question plz  be free  to ask
thanxs
Dr.singh