Studying in any University in Bucharest?

Greetings to everyone!

I would like to know if anyone outthere has studied or is currently studing in any univiersity in Bucharest.  Are there any courses, conducting to a Bachelos/Master degree, taught in English? Thank you in advance.. Please reply to [email protected].

There are courses taught in English. Lots of foreigners study here (both in English and Romanian, although if you study in Romanian you have to do another year at the beginning to learn the language).

What did you want to study?

Hello pcolon56!

A new thread has been created on Bucharest forum, as you were off-topic on the previous one.;)

Harmonie.:)

Thank Maykal;

Very nice of you in taking your time to reply my inquiry.

I was thinking about concentrating in a bachelor degree in International Bussiness. As I indicate in my profile, I am a US Army retired. The US Army will be paying for my college expenses.  I have to make sure that I pick the right university and ensure that the concentration I choose is taught in English or Spanish.

I, agrain appreciate your help. 

PD:  How are you doing with your Romanian; was it dificult to pick it up?  How long did it take you to learn it?

Best regards:

Pablo

hi i would like to ask i wanna study HR degree in Bucharest university is this degree available and what r the fees , please provide details

Hi momo_79,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I would suggest you to start a new topic on the Bucharest forum.