Living in Oman Muscat

Well i got an offer  to work in OMAN. I have'nt decided yet whether i should go this offer or not,so based on salary that they are going to offer me then i shall decide to work in oman or not

Well according to you inorder to living in Oman without any ups and down in making to live inn oman ,how much should i demand salary to company in OMR (i'm single),is 300 OMR's are enough to live happy living in Oman

Hello kasturisanthosh.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

In meantime, do not hesitate to read the other threads on Cost of living in Muscat.

Thank you,
Aurélie

kasturisanthosh wrote:

Well i got an offer  to work in OMAN. I have'nt decided yet whether i should go this offer or not,so based on salary that they are going to offer me then i shall decide to work in oman or not

Well according to you inorder to living in Oman without any ups and down in making to live inn oman ,how much should i demand salary to company in OMR (i'm single),is 300 OMR's are enough to live happy living in Oman

Hi kasturisanthosh,

If your company provides you with furnished accommodation and perhaps transportation too, then R.O. 300/- per month is enough to lead a no-frills bachelor life here in Oman.

Best wishes !