New to Petaling Jaya

Hello! I arrived in Petaling Jaya yesterday and I am now looking for people to hang out with. Is anybody living there or are you all located in Kuala Lumpur? :)

Hi Vany,

Welcome to Expat.com and also to PJ.
Where in PJ you are currently staying?

Hi! Thank you for the reply. I am staying in Section 17 and will work in Section 16.

Hi,

I've been staying in PJ (Casa Tropicana) for the past two weeks.

Are you very close to Jaya One or SS2 mall? They are good places to hang out there. For me, I'm very close to Jaya One.

dilo1985 wrote:

Hi, I am also new in Petaling Jaya and living in the Casa Indah 1. It`s nice to see there are also outgoing people here who likes to meet new friends.

is this the one in Damansara Sunway?
I live in Section 16, beside UM which is my working place.

Hi everybody! :)

omargaryen wrote:

Are you very close to Jaya One or SS2 mall? They are good places to hang out there. For me, I'm very close to Jaya One.

Yes, I live about 5 minutes from Jaya One.

Section 17 should be about near the college there :)

You may want to hang out to one utama. Just about 15 minute driving.

Vany89 wrote:

Hi everybody! :)

omargaryen wrote:

Yes, I live about 5 minutes from Jaya One.

I'm also 5 minutes from Jaya One... Jaya One is very interesting place like PJ Live Arts, Old Town.. etc

Hi,

my name is desmond and I am also looking for friends to hang out with during weekends. If you all decide to get together please let me know as well, my email is [email protected] and my contact number is 012 3352955

Hello guys my new working place is situated in PJ :O

Lets have some networking gathering around that area

Hi all,

I'm also in PJ, next to The Strand and Giant Supermarket. Good to hangout new neighbors.

Cheers- H

hi,
This is roshan, Lecturer, looking for friends like you and help. add me or send a sms to start up our journey.

Anyone close by Neo Damanasara or The Curve/IKEA
Lets catch up

Vany89 wrote:

Hi! Thank you for the reply. I am staying in Section 17 and will work in Section 16.

hi Vany, I'm staying and working at seksyen 16.....let's meet up.. :)

How are you? So nice to meet you here. Hope to make friends with you.I am chinese from Malaysia, working in college. Can add in skype and cam, I am a lecturer. We can share experiences and knowledge.ok?pl add me in wechat lauhs or skype simonliew9

This is a post over two yearsbild so dumb to answer here!

For admin all posts over 3 months old should be auto closed

Hi All,

Like Nemodot mentioned it above, this thread is a bit old and dated 2012

We will kindly invite you to start new topics on the Subang Jaya Forum for better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien

[ Topic Closed ]

Closed