MEETING: Ladies and Gentlemen Club

Hi there everyone. There will be an informal meeting for anyone whose interested to discuss the future (or not) details of this new Informal Social Club for the more mature individuals on this site.
Please come along with your partner/friends, and join the community.
The meeting will be held at Malones Bar (under the Twin Towers) in KLCC this Sunday 6th November at 2pm.
If you can't make it on Sunday,and you would still be interested to join in, please let me know to arrange another date in the future.
                        See you there
                        Dave  (kuilao)

Hey David,

how you doing ..?
This sunday i can't make it i'm busy with shopping because i'm going to Amazing India  ( Sikkim is a border Tibet ) so i need to buy many stuff like,bag ,medicine , right gear for the mountains and many more . I will be back on  29 November .
Have fun guys

cheers
Jack

Jackcoll wrote:

Hey David,

how you doing ..?
This sunday i can't make it i'm busy with shopping because i'm going to Amazing India  ( Sikkim is a border Tibet ) so i need to buy many stuff like,bag ,medicine , right gear for the mountains and many more . I will be back on  29 November .
Have fun guys

cheers
Jack

Hey Jack, you are welcome to drop by to say hello to us! You will still need breaks during your shopping spree.......;)

Meeting cancelled for two weeks due to lack of response.

Next meeting held on Sunday 20th November at Malones Bar KLCC between 2pm and 3pm.

Hope to see some of you there.

Dave

Sounds a plan. Will pencil it in the diary. See you then!

Have fun guys ..on Sunday 20th November i will be in Tibet  :)

Hope to make it this time...

Jack, we'll see you when you can make it, have a great time and stay safe.

Rani, it'll be great to see you there, thanks for your interest in joining us.
                      Regards to you both
                           Dave

hello! I would love to join u for the next meeting :-).I would love to meet different people...

hope to hear from u soon
Take care

Moon

Hey Dave, I guess our decision to postpone the meeting, look positive :)

This Get-Together is the brainchild of both Dave & myself for the more 'mature but young at heart' group.

Lets do a headcounts nearer to the meeting date so we will have some idea, who will actually turn up, ok

Looking forward to meeting you all soon.

Cheers,:cheers:
Chris

Jackcoll wrote:

Have fun guys ..on Sunday 20th November i will be in Tibet  :)

Hey Jack, no worries, if this first meeting turn out great, Dave & me will definitely organize another Get-Together. You will be the first to be invited.

Enjoy your Amazing India trip. Last but not least, take care of whatever you put inside your mouth while in India. :P

Cheers,
Chris

Hey Chris

Thanks for the info ...i have been to India in 1998, now i'm going again after 15 years :). I will be 96 % vegetarian when i travel in India and i will buy mineral water for sure.
No worries we will meet for next meeting ...i will show you guys the pictures .India is not cheap for travel :/

Cheers
Jack

Dave Hi,

I will be in KL as from December 1st, the 'Club' sounds interesting and I will give support after I arrive so will keep an eye out for your posts on here.

Cheers

Bill

Hi Dave,

If you schedule the meeting on week days i am also able to join because i work near KLCC so i can join in week days easily.

Thanks
Sam

Hi, Bill n Sam, you are both very welcome to "join in". Watch this post to keep up with what's happening (or not). It looks like Chris's idea to start a "mature club" is going to be a hit!!
We look forward to meeting you both and getting to know you.
                     Cheers
                       Dave & Chris

hi Dave....nothing to add....just passed by...hope the will be a success :-)...wish a gud day to everyone and to u too Dave :-)

C'mon guys we need more suggestions from you before the 20th.

see you all soon
                         Chris & Dave

Im in guys :-)

Joon31 wrote:

Im in guys :-)

Hi Joon, thanks for confirming your attendance! :one

We are doing headcounts for the meeting on Sunday, 20 November at Malones Bar KLCC:

(1)Dave
(2)Chris
(3)Joon

Please confirm soon :)

Pls include my head :)

Anitha.

hi,

I would love to join if it later in the evening, maybe next time count me in

Date: Sunday, 20 November 2011
Time: 2:00pm
Venue: Malones Bar, KLCC

Confirmed Attendance:
(1)Dave
(2)Chris
(3)Joon
(4)Jessica
(5)Andrew
(6)Anitha

Please RSVP soon!!!

Cheers,
Chris & Dave :)

Sad that might not make it..please update on next meeting ya..

we'll keep you in the loop Sasha.
see you soon
Dave

Hi I can prob make it as I have to go shopping for a book in KLCC Kinokunya on Sunday so see you all there

Nemodot wrote:

Hi I can prob make it as I have to go shopping for a book in KLCC Kinokunya on Sunday so see you all there

See you there Richard! It would be nice to catch up ;)

Date: Sunday, 20 November 2011
Time: 2:00pm
Venue: Malones Bar, KLCC

Confirmed Attendance:
(1)Dave
(2)Chris
(3)Joon
(4)Jessica
(5)Andrew
(6)Anitha
(7)Richard
(8)Pei See

See you all there!!!

Cheers,
Chris & Dave

Hi Dev,

Today I was in the bar around 2.30 pm to 4.00 pm. but not able to find u. pls provide me ur handphone, so that we I can meet u next time.

friends, add me in ur matured club.

Abiken

Hi All,

How was the meeting. So sad that I can't make it today. So, have you all decided when is the next meeting..I am very looking forward for it:cool:

Hello Lovely Friends

I would like to thank all; for your presence this afternoon at Malones Bar KLCC. :thanks:

Dave
Jessica
Andrew
Richard
Lucus
Pat & Friend
Anitha
Tom

Within an afternoon, beautiful friendships flourished. I am so happy to be in this wonderful group.

Dave, you are the star :top: and thank you for making this happened.

Cheers,
Chris

It was the people there that made the night!
So pleased to have some really good friends

Thanks Chris x

I think I missed all that..hope there will be a new meeting arranged soon..

Hey , when the next expat gathering going to happen?

Hi Hassan, we'll keep you posted
             Dave

Abiken wrote:

Hi Dev,

Today I was in the bar around 2.30 pm to 4.00 pm. but not able to find u. pls provide me ur handphone, so that we I can meet u next time.

friends, add me in ur matured club.

Abiken

Hello Abiken

So sorry you missed us on Sunday. I hope you did not turned up at Malones Bar Pavilion because we were at KLCC!

Anyway, please check this post regularly as our next event will be in December. Dave & myself will update all very soon.

Cheers,
Chris

Hi
I look forward to meet u guys next meeting :)

Hi! There.

Missed all the gatehrings so far but would love to attend the next one.

Thank you.

Hello Friends

Our next gathering will be as follow:

Bohemian Death March(Pub Crawl)
Date: Saturday, 3rd December 20011
Time: 6:00pm onward
Venue: Ceylon Bar, Changkat Bukit Bintang (Ceylon will be the meeting point for the start of our crawl)

Our theme for the night is 'Red & Black'. Please come dressed in these two colours on any part of your body :P

See you all there & Cheers :cheers:

Dave & Chris

Hi I should be free so will join :-)

hi All

I will be joining too

Sasha