Expat blog gatherings in Subang Jaya

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Subang Jaya Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Subang Jaya: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Subang Jaya. ;)

Best,

Julien

Hi Julien,

Good idea, i m in!!
i m also in subang jaya.

Yes, great idea.
I've been on this site for about a week and realise that almost everything is happening in KL, which is a bit of hassle getting to from Klang. Really hoping there are people in Subang, PJ, Shah Alam, Klang who would like to organise some meetups

yes...we can meet up

still having gathering in subang jaya, I'll be in:)

so,i am in for the gethering or meet up...kindly get me notified....seelan:[Moderated: pls send details in private]

I am in too, when will it be?

Let's hang out!!!

Still any Gathenings on-going?
I am new in SUbang Jaya

Hi Sidra Khurram,

We will invite you to check out this discussion here : Organize an Expat.com meet-up! :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello
I'm Maria, from Kuala Lumpur profession realtor..
Can I join gathering in subang jaya

Need an organizer though

Hello,

I'm new from Setia Ahlam, Selangor.My name is Helen and I'm into medical profession. May i join the gathering? im not really sure how far is Subang jaya from my place though, but if its possible please keep in touch. My email address is xxx

I can also receive messages from here.

Thank you..

Regards.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Lovely idea and we do love it and enjoy

Thanks