Chiropractic in Riyadh

Good Morning fellow expats,

I have recently moved to Riyadh, as a teacher, but I am also a qualified Chiropractor.

I would just like to get a feel if there is a market for a person like me to move between compounds offering "in home" Chiropractic services - I would be bringing a bed along!! This would be more convenient and more personal in your own space.

I have thought of working in the evenings, in a different compound every night, depending on booked appointments.

Would you please comment if you would use such a service and if it is a viable option for me to pursue.

Thanking you in advance,
Kind regards

Quinton

Hello Quinton.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope other members will be able to give you some informations.

In meantime, I invite you to register yourself into the Riyadh Business directory - Health section (Chiropractors).

Thank you,
Aurélie

I would be interested in such a service. please post contact details.

@Sharief - pls note that this discussion is quite old... feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Riyadh Forum :)

Quinton,

Are you still practicing in Riyadh? It is currently Nov. 2015.

Jake

Are you still in riyadh

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share your contact details privately. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Are you still in Riyadh? I need an adjustment for a rib pain under my shoulder blade asap!

What nationality are you? If you don't mind asking. Actually, I want to give it a try this kind of treatment. How much is your fee per session?