Friends @ Oslo

Hei People,
I'm no newbie to Oslo but when I count the names on my friend list it doesn't add much, in fact the number is really bad...if you know what I mean :)

So i'm throwing an invitation to all who face a similar crisis and would want to connect for some common interests.

A few words about me - I've been working in Oslo for quiet a significant time (No I don't speak Norsk yet), I'm a hardcore foodie, love to travel and a light drink with a small company of friends also fascinates me. I love to know about different nationalities, the culture and customs around.

Sounds Ok? Drop me a msg.

mvh,
nto.

Hi
I do hope you are well, i am moving to Oslo,and it would be great to meet new friends and i thought i would give this a try. Please tell me more about yourself and what area you are in and any tips, that would be great :}

Good to see someone respond to this thread. So what brings you to Oslo - work, study, leisure, something else?

Will PM you about some activities I'm into and also about myself. Look fwd to catch up sometime.

I'm also interested in making new friends. I have lived in Norway for quite a while, but I only moved to Oslo in February of this year. What brings both of you to Oslo?

Hi..
I m bhavadeep from India.Waiting for my visa approval.
It's really nice to see the open invitation to be friend.
Thanks Buddy...
I will share more abt me.

Regards,
-Bhavadeep

dmcart13 wrote:

I'm also interested in making new friends. I have lived in Norway for quite a while, but I only moved to Oslo in February of this year. What brings both of you to Oslo?

Hey,
I'm here bczz of my job and I work as an IT consultant...how about you? What are your interests?

rgds,
nto.

Hello,

I'm also here because of work. I work at the university as a researcher. I'm not sure what my interests are. I seem to spend too much time watching TV. I like to travel and enjoy my job. I think of my job as a hobby rather than real work. Have you lived long in Oslo?

David

Hi
Thank you for getting back, am moving on the 20th must be madness to move to Oslo at the start of winter, anyway home to meet up soon :}

I suppose it is a crazy time to move, but we don't always have control over these things. I moved to Norway for the first time in the middle of winter, although it was the west coast which wasn't all that different from what I was used to in Scotland. Oslo is something else though.

Good luck with the move,

David