Meetup in Oslo?

Hi

I wonder if anyone wants to meet up in Oslo? I am new in town and would like to have someone to have a cup of coffee with :)

I might be able to do that. I'm fairly new in town myself but living in Røa and working in Bærum - near Ikea.

hey godsavetheking, I know Ikea near Bærum, but I don't know where Røa is. I work in Sandvika so it's still in the area

Cool. Sandvika is on the way to Røa - I go through it every day and my office is maybe 100 metres from Ikea :)

Sorry about the late reply, was out of town in Rena (to the north) for a few days.

flipper78, still want to get that coffee?

Anybody else intrested in a get together?

I am interested :)

Come on folks, 159 views and only one reply?

Bwahaha sounds interesting ppl like viewing but not meeting here lol. Might be interested, i'm from belgium also totally new ;) in Oslo. Btw Godsavetheking do u like football (i'm a huge fan of premiereship)

Nah. I'm probably the only English guy that doesn't.

hi..I am also interested to join...with u guys......I just arrived to olso , so I would like to meet you guys..let me know when we can make it???

Hi - always looking forward to meet new friends. Any time ready for a coffee down-town :-)

My friend and I are very active, but found that our "other friends" are tied down to the couch by partners, bad weather, kids, dogs, hyttas, other excuses.
So we finally opened a group in Facebook with the long name: join the fun in oslo
Maybe you like to join and explore Norway with us ?

hei fliper !!
How long do you plan to stay @ Oslo?

-mav.

I'm still in for it, just hope it won't happen when 40 cm snow comes lol

I hope you guys do this again.. I would totally be up for it. American living in Bislett area of Oslo

I don't think it ever happened :rolleyes:

No it didn't. Everybody wants to but we never made a plan :)

Can anybody recommend a venue? I'm familiar a good chunk of downtown but I can't say i've been in too many places.

Somewhere suitable for meeting spooky people from the interweb :)

@godsavetheking: didn't see your earlier message. Sent you a PM. Let me know if you're still interested for coffee

I am interested, ;) how about coffee in Oslo at weekend?
there has few nice coffee shops in city center :)

What abt prammen in sandvika today afterwork, it is close to storsenter and the train station. I recommend this pl coz it looks like most of u travel thru sandvika

Guess no one is interested.

I think everyone uses their email more often than this blog, so plz leave ur email ids here.

Let me start with mine
[email protected]

roshik wrote:

What abt prammen in sandvika today afterwork, it is close to storsenter and the train station. I recommend this pl coz it looks like most of u travel thru sandvika

Hi Roshik!

You can organise a new meet up that we could stick on the Oslo forum. You should have more chances of obtaining responses from other members ;)

Regards
Armand