Hi people, new to yalova

[b]Hi, Im Ahmed 24 years old studying masters english second stage.this is my second blog. no one answered my first(only one welcoming :lol:
Im now going to Yalova, a near istanbul city on marmara sea and now im going to leave(at laaaaast) my boring uncle and go to stay for ten days with my sister and her husband. Im still looking for an English-speaker girl that can make me company in yalova. please any girl (from 18-23) that can speak english and interested in spending some time with me just for friendship and having fun exploring the lovely city to write me on this board hope to see some replies. thanks for reading:)
[/b]

Hi bud,

I'm not a girl so i can not satisfy your needs.. However, i wanna say that i was in Yalova so many times at the past.. It's a small city. The whole thing you ll find there just 4-5 restaurant&cafes at the shore.. If u have a car, then u have to drive to the west through Cinarcik and Esence.. These are tiny towns of Yalova and they are full of summer houses.. And one more place named as Termal.. U can find small resort facilities, all have thermal waters..

Have fun.. ;)

thank body for the reply but i need a girl just as a friend and i know yalova and termal cuz i went previously there. still i want need a girl friend and i will continue looking for her

Hi Ahmed,

Just to remind you that Expat.com is not a dating website.

Thank you.

Discussion closed!

Closed